Loading....


They say with age comes reason. I am not too sure it applies to everyone (lol) but in my case; it certainly did when staying warm and looking fabulous got really out of hand.

Far are behind my days when I use the think that one could not be achieved without omitting the other.  Choosing between that way to warm jacket for this time of the year and the cute outfit I had just put together was an easy choice full of bad consequences. Showing out my outfit, more than often, won the fight and a trip to the drugstore usually followed shortly.

It’s totally different now.  I get to stay warm and fabulous no matter the temperature. With a variety of jackets and cool sweaters I do not have to sacrifice one to make the other happened. My go to piece for this October weather is the oversized sweater or turtleneck.  They look great with just about anything. From the skinny jeans to a form fitting high waisted skirt, the options are infinite. My favorite, the JaxNJoe Vest Gélique turtleneck.  Effortless and chic but also very warm, this hot number will make you wonder why in the hell have we been torturing ourselves for so long. Here are to some other ways to stay fabulously warm.












Xoxo


#StyledByFarline #fallseason #stayingwarm #lookingfab #JaxNJoe #fashiontips #imageconsultant #personalshopper #fashion #stylist #swearter #turtleneck  #fashionblogger

Comments
No comments